Friday, January 6, 2012

January 6th, 2012 Day 4

Good Morning!
It's been a Duran Duran kinda morning... dadadadada REFLEX :) whhhhyyyy don't you use it....hahaha

OK Moving a little slow, knee was swollen :( Its all good :) I will not let this slow me down
The knee is one personal struggle the next is my obsession with weighing myself. I weigh myself every morning and this is so not mentally healthy. Billy told me to hide my scale, but that won't work because I know where it is :)  So I just have to force myself not to do it. I woke up CRAVING water. I have already drank 23 ounces this morning yay.

So I did an experiment about 8 years ago that was based on psychological habits. My professor told me that if you do anything consecutively for 7 days it becomes a habit. For example, this blog. I have done this now for 4 days. I came into work began my day and thought "Oh I need to start my daily blog." (for my 7 followers and most importantly myself [grin])  My goal is to look back on these entries someday and go wow...and to also possibly help someone else on their journey.

Breakfast 300
Southwest Veggie Wrap 150
Oatmeal Brown Sugar     160
Medium coffee with cream  90*
*yeah I caved again ugh I suck....

Lunch 800
Turkey\Whole Wheat Shorti with spicey mustard, Lettuce, tomato, onions and sweet peppers 410
Chicken Noodle Soup (small) 100
Raspberry Fruit Smoothie (24 oz) 290 I ordered a 12 ounce :/

Dinner 425
Broiled Haddock 160
Asparagus 40
Cucumber and tomato salad 50
Peanut butter on toast 175

Total 1525 not bad! :D

3 comments:

  1. You are so inspirational. I will be right there beside you when we are slimmer and trimmer but most of all healthier and medicine free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup Yup Girl! I am all about no more meds!...I used to be alot more athletic. Sigh... Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to have Warren hide your scale. Then you will NEVER FIND IT EVER AGAIN...lol.

    ReplyDelete