Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 5th, 2012 Day 3

GOOOOOOOODDDDDD MMMMMOOOORRRNING
So it snowed. YAY for being in Delaware where we have such amazingly great drivers in the snow! (doing my Margie "yyyyaaaayyyy" So...I was running sick late and grabbed a can of tuna and some flat bread and Chobani and water and oatmeal and hit the road. I get to DD and order my medium coffee and I see this new wrap. Southwest Veggie Wrap. So I get to work after maneuvering around the lady in the ditch (sigh) and I park. I am gathering all of my things and a car pulls in next to me to watch the tow truck pull the lady out of the ditch (SMH) wow. Anyway I get to my desk and start researching this little wrap. 150 calories? Well this must taste like warm cardboard. Its only about 5 inches long. hmmmm let's try this.
OMG SO FREAKING YUMMY! A pretty nice start!

Breakfast   400
Southwest Veggie Wrap 150
OIKOS Key Lime Greek 160
Medium coffee with cream  90*

*Ok I need to be REAL honest this, I almost cried! I was drinking my coffee on the way to work, then a large or Xlarge coffee, then I would grab another one at Lunch then sometimes another on my way home. For a Large that is a 140 calories and 12 grams of fat 3 times? Its a freaking big mac REALLY SRSLY! Dammit!

Lunch 360
Hungry Girl Flat Bread (200)  with Tuna Salad (160((1 can tuna in water, sweet relish 1 tsp, light mayo 1 tsp)) and water :D

Mini Meal P
Muscle Milk Light (15g Protein) 100

Workout with Billy at 5:00 :D Legs...Knee is jacking up...  calling the doc tomorrow :/
We did Jacobs ladder (yup I sucked at this LOL), Bock Steps (KILLED my knee) Leg Press, Wall Squats, rope pulley squat butt on the floor thingys, calve raises.

Dinner 250
Chicken breast with a ½ teaspoon Habanero Mango Sauce and 1 cup of steamed green beans.

Water... (drum roll) as of 8:00 I have had 100 Ounces!!!!!!!! WOOT (need to get another 30)
Protein.. I think I hit about 100 :/ I dunno how the hell I am gonna double that. Took my Chromium Picolonate. Maybe I'll have some hot tea later... I have a laptop to build.

No comments:

Post a Comment