Thursday, January 12, 2012

January 12th, 2012 Day 10

OK gang this is not going to be as chatty. I am in a little pain and gonna hit the sac soonish. BUT damn your girl WORKED it tonight! First I went and saw Dr Piccioni. My knee has been jacking up and I wanted to make sure I wasn't injuring it further. He said I am good to go and if it hurts stop. I said Cool. He put me on Voltaren(?) to reduce the inflammation. I did the treadmill for over and hour and I RAN OMG I have never RAN I RAN (insert Flock of Seagulls music) I was SO excited! So I did interval speeds and inclines that was 400 calories and then I did an hour of upper body Seated Row, Pull Down, Butterfly, bi-curls all of them were (about 60 avg, 4 sets, 20 reps) and finished with some leg presses (100x4x20) 600+ Calories!!! YAY

Breakfast     150           
Veggie Burrito Dunkin D      150
Water

Lunch          670 ( i know what a major FAIL)
McDonald's 10 piece nugget  460
Fruit\Yogurt\Walnut Snack    210

Dinner         340+64 404
Seasoned Steak Strips with peppers 140
½ Whole Wheat Pita                           40
Pepper Jack Cheese 2x80                  160

Orange      64

Daily Total            1204 (burned 600 at the gym HOLLA AT YOUR GIRL :D)

2 comments:

  1. Excellent Job. Don't hurt yourself. Keep it up Kelly, KEEP IT UP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Roaming Domo! I know who this is!

    ReplyDelete