Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 10th, 2012 Day 8

GOOOOOOOODDDDDD MMMMMOOOORRRNING YAY MY FUNKY 15!
So it snowed. AGAIN and YAY  AGAIN for being in Delaware where we have such amazingly great drivers in the snow! On my way home last night between Winner Ford and Route 8 there was like 4 accidents? I am all SRSLY? WOW! Anyway. Warren is now up & running on his first Smart Phone! YAY! He is so resistant to change but he is doing well. Fly little bird fly...

Last night I was SO proud of myself! Warren parboiled 2 huge packages of chicken. I cut up peppers, cukes, celery and strawberries. YAY then walked right out the door and only grabbed Strawberries and Yogurt because I didn't pack last night! Stellar Kelly really! I was in bed at 12, which for me is MUCH better. I am striving for 11. I really need to get at least 8 hours. This 5 & 6 is not good

QUESTION
Workout play list. What songs get you moving? I have a couple of play lists, depending on my mood. I have some good driving rock to some bootayyyy shaking tunes.

APP ALERT
New APP!
This one is pretty cool! Its called Calorie Counter. Put in your stats etc...and then you can log your food HOWEVER this one has a bar code reader so you can scan your food and it puts it into your diary
.


Daily Food Diary (DFD)

Breakfast   390 (protein 25 )
Southwest Veggie Wrap 150
Brown Sugar Oatmeal  150
Medium coffee with cream  90*
Water 17 oz.

Lunch  640 (Protein 48 )
12 count Chick Fil A nuggets
1 Yogurt Parfait

Dinner 347  (Protein 45.29)
1 cup of sauerkraut and 4 ounces of Turkey Kielbasa

Snacks 400 (Protein 26.23)
Peanurt butter on toast
raspberry greek yogurt

Total calories 1779 total protein 144.52

There ya have boys n girls! :) Bed at midnight still shooting for 11 :/ Much better than 1 am :D

2 comments:

  1. I am so stoked! 15 of my friends are on here! This is so exciting! :) thanks guys! Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you keep me going. It is nice to know I am not doing this alone.

    ReplyDelete