Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4th, 2012 Day 2

So I am feeling a little sore. My body's way of saying "SERIOUSLY" :)

7:30 AM I got up hit the shower, grabbed my lunch and breakfast. Now, what I am going to say next may put many in a state of shock and awe, so prepare yourself.
8:30 AM I went to Dunkin Donuts. My typical order is Large-XLarge coffee with cream, Large Ice Tea unsweetened with Splenda, Plain Bagel toasted with light butter.
Today... Medium coffee with cream. YES I KNOW! I was also told by Billy that my caffeine consumption was ridiculous. I am going to post some tips when I get them. Maybe I should call them Billy-Tipping, not to be confused with cow tipping and you should never try to bull tip. Actually you should know the difference between said cow and bull before the tipping is attempted. Thus coming from personal experience. :)

-Must....drink....water....(said in my best Shatner)

9:30 AM
Breakfast     340
2 OatFit Oatmeal Cinnamon Roll (sugar free) @ 100 Calories each
1 Chobani Pineapple Yogurt @ 140

12:00
Lunch          380
Hungry Girl Flat Bread (100) and mini pretzel bagel (120) with Tuna Salad (160((1 can tuna in water, sweet relish 1 tsp, light mayo 1 tsp)) and water :D

4:00
Mini Meal    50
50 ounces of water down! YAY
Garden Salad with Balsamic Spray dressing 1 calorie per spray!!! Delish!!!

5:00
Ok so 50 ounces of water and guess what? I NEVER DRANK MY DD COFFEE! grrrr
770 calories so far today ...Not bad :)
Off to the Gym for some Cardio! :) iPod and Bose and Adidas and Water... my new BFF's :)

Dinner 600
Applebees
7 ounce Sirloin no sauce 300
Baked potato with tsp butter 220
Steamed broccoli 80

Total for the day 1320 (deficit 1680 ish)

Went to WalMart and bought some tuna, oatmeal, grapes and more chobani :D.
I am really proud of Warren & Alex who are also trying to eat healthy and make smart choices!

OK - Gotta go see Billy tomorrow...thinking its gonna be "legs" (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment