Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January 24th, 20121 Day 22

I know its been a few days and I Apologize! I did a little test to see how well I would do without writing everything I ate. I think I have done surprisingly well. I have been choosing wise when it comes to meals. I try to start every meal with a filling low cal soup or salad. In the past 10 days since my last post, I am still losing. I have kinda pseudo cheated once with Sesame Chicken but I only ate half but OMG it was DELISH! Damn you Bamboo Kitchen in Manhattan!
I was in NYC for a week and if you have been to NYC you KNOW the amazing food there! I am VERY proud of myself. Still no cookies, cakes, chips junk food! No pop (soda for ya northerners :) ) and most importantly NO CANDY! YAY!!!. I started hitting the gym like it was my JOB on Saturday (01/21/2011) So here is my regime

Treadmill          1 hour vary the speeds and inclines burn about 500-600 calories
Circuit              Various machines 4 reps of 15-25 worth 50 pounds resistance
Areas               This is a where I pick a specialized area and work it (Legs, Arms, Core etc)

Last night I did:
Treadmill          1 hour inclines up to 9.0 and folks sit down I RAN!!!! (insert Flock of Seagulls song)
Wall Squats      Ouch 4 reps 30 seconds
Ab Crunch        weighted 100 reps with 60 pounds
Ab Crunch        Resistance 60 50 reps Resistance 70 25 reps Resistance 100 25 reps (BRING IT!)

So today is my Birthday and I weighed in  Drum Roll......<10> Double Digits! I am losing on average .5 pounds a day! which is about 3.3 a week! Pretty damn good!
AND I JUST started hitting the gym hard! Now I am so PUMPED!!!!!

OK I will post the Food stuff later ! I am off to get Allergy tested, meet Billy at 12 and then to the Gym :D... Make it a GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment