Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 11th, 2012 Day 9

Wow this was a high stress day! Ever have one of those days, where you are doing 500 things and accomplishing nothing? So I missed working out with Billy yesterday because of work and today he had to cancel :( So I ended up meeting Frannie at Bob Evans for dinner so we could catch up. I did better at dinner than I did at lunch. I was starving by the time I got to take lunch (2:30 PM) and opted for quick! So KFC is NOT the best option :) ((sigh)) Live and Learn! Right?

I need to figure out how to adjust my schedule. :/ I am, however, SUPER PROUD of myself. One of the girls at work I won't mention names (TAMI) filled up the candy basket!!!!! So this thing sits ON THE COMPLETE Opposite side of my office. So I go down to the bathroom back upstairs and like moths to the light I see this damn thing GLOWING I SWEAR! Like birdies were flying around it and chipmunks and squirrels were dancing... I walk over and I look at the rest of the girls and I say "Who brought the damn candy?" SERIOUSLY???  Now I am not sure if it was because they could hear the venomous words coming from my office all day or because I was sporting crazy eyes but they all go "TAMI DID IT!" Poor girl wasn't even upstairs... but I am sure she felt the cold chill run down her spine. I will deal with her appropriately! >:D Never anger the IT people :) HOWEVER I said ALL that to say.. I did not eat 1 piece of it! YAY :) Might have been better and I would not have opted for the KFC (Killer of Food Calories) :D

Breakfast 150
Veggie Burrito 150

Lunch  800
Popcorn Chicken 560
Wildberry Smoothie 240

Dinner  723
Vegetable Beef Soup (cup) 100
Potato-Crusted Flounder 177
Baked Potato (plain) 193
Whipped Topping (side portion) 37
Cherry Bread (1 slice) 223

Daily total 1673 :) Have a great evening! MUAH

3 comments:

  1. You've seen National Lampoons Christmas Vacation right? You know how they go hunting for the perfect tree in the forest and when Clark sees it, the light from the heavens is shining down upon it and the angels started singing? Well, that's exactly how that damn bowl of candy looked this afternoon. No lie. Way to go,Kel. Keep up the good work. :)
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I could smell chocolate in my office! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. KFC is not a great choice however we do offer a 395 calorie meal and if the one doesnt offer it you can request it just by knowing whats in it. The 395 calorie meal is a grilled chicken thigh and leg mashed potatoes and green beans..( if they dont have green beans opt for corn). After working there as long as I have I know there food...lol

    ReplyDelete