Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 1st, 2013 Happy New Year Blog #1

Happy New Year everyone!

Well I am EXTREMELY happy to post that I have lost 38.5 pounds since October 29th. I have not been to the gym, this is just by diet. I head back to the gym on 01/03/2012. I am going to try to faithfully update this on the daily, or a few times a week at the least. Thank you for following! I will post my food diary adn tips and tricks that I find are working for me. As with any type of diet/Exercise plan please consult with your doctor first.

OK with the disclaimer out of the way let me tell you briefly what i am doing. The simplicity is actually pretty amazing.

What am I doing?
  1. As few carbs as possible
  2. Lean meats (Organic when possible)
  3. Water, water water...did I mention WATER? :)
  4. No Sodas, Chips, Chocolate, junk of any kind
  5. No Bread Pasta or Starchy veggies
  6. Less than 1500 calories a day
  7. Les than 50 Carbs a day (this is not the rule but what I strive for)
Sounds pretty tough right? IT'S NOT! I have not had one piece of bread, no potatoes, no pasta, no chips, no junk and no soda since 10/29/2012. I have been VERY disciplined and if I can do this through the holidays, you can do it now!

Massive carbs are just purely evil and I have found that this is what is working for me. Also, track everything that goes into your mouth! "Oh Kelly that is too much work!. STOP BEING LAZY AND JUST DO IT! My only resolutions for this year is no clutter & no excuses. By clutter I mean I am cleaning out my body, my mind, my house and no negativity is allowed. Its actually a very simple way to think. But, I digress! So I downloaded a new app called My Fitness Pal. You can google or bar scan any food and it will tell you the sugars and carbs. Now today has not been a typical day of food consumption for me but believe it or not I have only eaten 494 calories. This is not a good idea and I do not endorse doing this. Just being honest!  I had 2 cabbage rolls for lunch which had about 234 calories and then I had a 30g Protien shake for dinner. That was 4 hours ago and I feel fine! You can log your exercise and calories and it keeps you on track. DOWNLOAD THIS APP!!!! ITS AWESOME much like you are :)

So that' it for today.  Please leave suggestions or comments I welcome everything you have to say :) Till next time...be Healthy

~Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment