Monday, May 5, 2014

May 5th - Day 1

Well today was a challenge as the first day always is! First I decided ..Let me jump on the scale and verify my weight (UGH!) Well I am guessing the last week of Prednisone kicked in I weighed in at 236. After a few words of disgust...I said welp... everyone has to start somewhere. This is my Somewhere... Let the games begin! Boots 2 Asses

I had to go to DC to conduct training and I was on the road over 4 hours. I didn't sleep well (which is another subject) which is a known cause for difficulty losing weight. So needless to say by the time I got home I was in a good deal of pain. I stayed on track as far as calories and my water. I did some walking though so that is a start :)

total calories 1,093

Breakfast
McDonalds Sausage Egg Burrito  300

Lunch
Chick-Fila Sandwich                     440

Dinner
Homemade Chicken Scampi         353

Lots of water and Ice tea unsweetened. My Calories goal is 1443 per day so I have about 337 to play with if I am starving later. If that happens I'll grab some cheese or some turkey or some oil popped popcorn.

*Bonus*
Breakfast - Lunch - Snack is Packed!

For my self spirit improvement - Make sure you impact someone's life in a positive way everyday.

Be Great in everything you do. My Motto for this journey...

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"

No comments:

Post a Comment