Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hiatus! But...

"I'M BACK!" GO TEAM BRING IT!

Well between travel, work and my knee I have had a nice little vacation from the Gym. 6 weeks can come and go really quick!

Breakfast
Started off today with my typical Chobani x2 and a glass of water      270 Calories

Lunch
OMG CHINESE WEDNESDAYS ARE BACK
OK I can blow smoke but yeah not even gonna try. I am gonna guestimate? 1,200 Calories

Dinner
Littler better here :D
1/2 of my OG Chicken Scampi left over from last night and steamed green beans 525 Calories

Buffer Calories
I halved the dinner portion of the Scampi at 1,000 Calories. So I am adding 500 to be sure. Total for today is 2,495.

Went to the gym and burned about 600-800, First day back :)

My goals revised:

I have kept off the    35 pounds

  • July 1st             -   5 pounds  40 total
  • August 1st        - 10 pounds 50 total
  • September 1st  - 10 pounds  60 total
  • October 1st      - 10 pounds  70 total
  • November 1st  - 10 pounds  80 total
  • December 1st  - 10 pounds  90 total
  • January 1st      - 10 pounds 100 total and GOAL!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you. I've had a small health scare in the last 7 weeks but it's getting better. Sam and I have been diligent on the new Wii Fit we bought 3 weeks ago. He's down 15 lbs and I'm down 11. We aren't really calorie counting but we are watching what we eat and portion controlling. Yay for all of us. Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete